iPhone: Which one to choose
No doubt that Apple Company managed to create a legendary and iconic gadget which is on the wish list of many people all over the world. It is no wonder, as the product is exceptionally unique and functional. The company produced several models of this phone before reaching their 10-year milestone. Even though some of the gadgets ended up being more successful than others, still, they constantly work on improving the phone, and the product that was brought to the market by Apple is indeed worth having. This is proved by millions of fans around the globe. If you made a decision to purchase an iPhone, but you are not sure which one to pick, check out our quick guide to make sure that you make the choice that you are really happy with.
iPhone 6, 6S, 6S Plus
* iPhone 6. This phone is supposed to be the most popular among all Apple phones that were presented to the market in terms of the number of sold items. It was a great leap for the company, as the smartphone was not only better than its predecessors but also was the best in the competition with other brands. Better battery life, nice design, and much bigger screen made this phone a leader on the market at the time.
* iPhone 6S. Another very popular model that impressed consumers with 3D Touch and was an Apple’s flagship from 2015. It does have a similar design to iPhone 6; however, it was greatly improved, in particular, in terms of quality of the cameras.
* iPhone 6S Plus. The distinctive feature of this phone is, obviously, the size of the screen. It is larger than a screen of iPhone 6S which gives more opportunities for greater experience when watching movies or playing games. The size, however, can be both an advantage and disadvantage, depending on the size of your hand and personal preferences.
iPhone 7, 7 Plus
* iPhone 7. This model is unique as it became the first waterproof iPhone. There is no a headphone jack, but it does not seem to be a problem for many. The design is much similar to its predecessors and the camera quality was not improved much, but still, it looks great and easily allows take great pictures.
* iPhone 7 Plus. This phone can boast of a great performance and is also water resistant. The camera was upgraded and the battery life is quite impressive. If iPhone 7 is too small for you, iPhone 7 Plus can be a great option.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus
* iPhone 8. Being one of the newest Apple products on the market, it features A11 Bionic chipset and offers a wireless charging option. The phone charges very quickly and the camera is also fantastic.
* iPhone 8 Plus. The smartphone is larger than iPhone 8, so it might be more suitable for those who have rather big hands. It is also for those who want the latest version of Apple phone but cannot really afford iPhone X.
* iPhone X. This is an amazing latest version of iPhone that is truly impressive in terms of its upgraded and innovative characteristics. Impressive camera, colorful screen, incredible design, innovative facial recognition system are only some of the features that iPhone X can boast with. Bear in mind that the price for this product is premium, but if you are a fan of the most cutting-edge technology and you can afford to buy it, this smartphone is a must-have for you.
Whichever model of iPhone you choose, you need to think whether it is right for you and whether it fits your needs. It might be an older smartphone; perhaps you require a big screen or simply you are not ready to splash out your cash on the most expensive version. The main thing is that before making your choice just ask yourself – will it make me happy? If the answer is “yes”, go ahead and get the phone of your dreams.